Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We Sold our House! Again!!

We accepted offer #2 on the house. It's not quite as good as offer #1 but it's an offer. Offer #2 actually came in on Saturday with the first one but they kind of low balled it. After offer #1 failed we counter-offered back to full price. They countered asking for some money in closing costs. We stalled responding until this afternoon waiting for a offer #3, but it wasn't as good, so we accepted offer #2. We have the same dates as offer #1 so we are closing at the end of the month, the same day the new house is closing. We talked to our mortgage person today trying to get everything worked out. It's going to be kind of tricky and close but I think this is all actually going to happen. Please pray that this offer will close without incident.

1 comment: