Our Evie girl is 9 months old today. Wow how time flies. She is cute as a button and growing so fast.
Here is a little bit about our Evie:
- She is sitting up and rolling over but not moving yet. No creeping or crawling. She is now pushing up on her arms pretty good. We are waiting anxiously for her to begin moving. I think Jacob will like it a lot more once she can move and interact more.
- She is eating pureed foods. I have tried the Gerber puffs but when you put in on her tongue she doesn’t know what to do with it and makes a funny face trying to get it out. She likes pretty much everything I have given her so far but I need to expand on what I give her. She still has no teeth, but is working hard to getting some, I think.
- She is wearing size 3 diaper, 6 –9 month clothes.
- She is taking 2 naps per day of about 2 hours each and is sleeping about 10 hours at night. She goes to bed at 7:30-8pm and wakes to eat between 5-6am and then goes back to sleep until 8-9am. We still swaddle her to sleep.
- She had her first swimming experience last month and loved it. Both sitting in the shallow and splashing and swimming around.
- She is starting to “talk” a little bit more making continuous sounds, wa-wa-wa-wa-wa.
- Her favorite toys are anything that krinkles or that has something small/skinny to grab and hair.
Post a Comment