Today is Evie's birthday. Its hard to believe she is 3! She is a girly girl and into all things pink. When she puts on a dress or skirt (or her swim suit with a ruffle) she turns side to side saying "so pretty." She loves her brothers and has actually started playing with Jacob following his lead. Just yesterday they were playing "camping" in Noah's room together, laughing and talking for 20-30min.
A little bit more about Eve:
* Favorite foods include yogurt, waffles, Cheerios, crackers, ice cream, milk
* Anytime she was asked what she wanted for her birthday meals she said "cake"
* She is still a Daddy's girl
* She is semi potty trained
* Favorite toys include her doll house, baby doll accessories (stroller and shopping cart) and of course anything Jacob or Noah is playing with
* Sleeps with 'baby', lamby, and her soft pink blanket in a big girl bed
* Wears a size 3or 4 top or dress, size 2 short or skirt, size 3 pants, size 7 shoe
* She is very stubborn
* Loves riding her tricycle, can almost peddle her big girl bike
* Always wants to go swimming or camping
* Loves the water
* Is in her own little world most of the time
* Plays really well by herself
* Is finally talking and really starting to use words to communicate
* Loves to be flipped around by daddy
Happy birthday Evie! We love you more than words.
DIY Big Head cutout
3 weeks ago