Our baby girl is 8 months old. She is getting so big. It’s hard to believe.
Here is a little bit about what Evie is up to these days:
- She is sitting and rolling over both ways, but is not creeping or crawling
- She is eating solids like a champ now. Her favorites are pears, prunes, bananas and anything mixed with pears and/or prunes.
- She is taking 2-3 naps per day. She just now starting to sleep 9 hours at night and for the past few nights has slept all the way through. Yeah. Finally!
- She is wearing size 3 diapers, 6-9 month clothes
- She loves her brother
- Her favorite toys are anything she can grab and her jumper
- She still has no teeth, but I think one is really close to breaking through
- She loves to swing
Pictures from last week in the sun. (Some of Jacob too!)
Post a Comment