Ok, so it's not much of a recipe and it sounds weird, but don't knock it until you try it. It's delish!
1. Toast bread in the toaster to desired toastiness
2. Open baked beans and drain liquid
3. Place toast on cookie sheet
4. Spread beans on toast
5. Bake on Broil until beans are warm, looking a little dry
6. Place cheese on top of warm beans and return to oven until cheese is melted
7. Serve and eat. Caution: sandwiches are very hot!
Yummy! Give it a try.
FREE PRINTABLES – The Office Quotes
5 days ago