Here is how the project went:
1. Take down wall paper trim, tape the middle line and prime the upper half.
2. Paint the upper half green.
3. Re-tape the middle line on the green half.
4. Paint the bottom half brown.
5. Find circles in 3 sizes, a large kitchen lid, a hula-hoop, and a garbage can lid traced on the floor at Target
5. Trace circles on the walls with templates
6. Tediously touch up the middle line
7. Paint the circles in contrasting colors. Decide the first circle is to fat, decide to paint circles thinner.
9. Final product
What do you think? I love it. I am so happy with the way it turned out. I can't wait for all the furniture, baby stuff, and of course the baby!